Our mobile meter reading app
The swift and simple way to send in your meter readings
We think anything that makes life a little easier for our customers is a good idea. That’s why we created a meter reading app to help you submit your meter readings quickly and easily.
- Take a meter reading using a handy torch if your meter’s in a dark corner*
- Send us your reading using pre-stored details
- Get in touch with us with any questions, or ask us to call you back
- Store all those hard-to-recall account details, including your meter number
A few handy points to note:
- Through the meter read app, the date that you submit your read will register as your reading date. So if you have a reading from an earlier date that you’d like to submit, please submit your read online or give us a call on 0800 254 0000. Remember to tell us the date you took the reading
- Once you’ve submitted your read, you’ll see the reading you gave us on your next bill. Sending us regular readings is really important, as it allows us to make sure our estimates are as close to what you use as possible
- The app has been designed for use on Apple and Android™ mobile devices
At the moment, our app can be used by all domestic customers, except any customers who have more than one electricity or gas meter or non-standard metering (an electricity meter with an evening and weekend register or a meter with more than two registers – Day and Night). You can still submit a read in the usual way – online or over the phone by calling 0800 254 0000.
Don’t forget, if you send us regular readings, your bills will be more precise - because you’ll only be paying for what you’ve been using.
The app is completely free and you can download it using the links above.
*Torch feature not available on Windows mobile devices.
Ready to switch?