If you want to help us achieve our purpose, we want to hear from you. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive business that attracts and retains talented people from all walks of life. So whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned professional, find out how we can offer you a career to be proud of.
Living by our values
We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done.
We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.
We value people’s differences and recognise the strength they give us.
We aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, shareholders and futureholders.
Life at Good Energy
What’s it like working at Good Energy?
Read our Glassdoor & Indeed profiles to see what life is really like at Good Energy.
From a bonus scheme and matched pension contributions to company social events, we have a lot to offer. Here are some of the highlights:
Investing in your future
• Good Learning platform that provides access to online learning and workshops to help you grow your skills and knowledge from induction onwards
• Signature skills programme for developing personal leadership and communication skills
• Annual development allowance to enable you to benefit from external training courses
Greener for good
• Switch your home to us for discounted 100% renewable electricity
• Get a bike plus safety equipment through the Cycle to Work scheme
• Have your commute carbon offset
• Lease a fully maintained electric or low emission vehicle
• £250 green allowance (if you travel to the office in a sustainable way, generate energy at home or are a Good Energy customer)
Health & wellbeing
- Healthcare cashback plan for support with everyday health costs, from dentist and chiropractor appointments to massages
- Discounted gym membership
- Free subscription to Headspace meditation app
- Workplace support from our team of Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme powered by YuLife, for confidential support with life’s more difficult moments – whether work related or not
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus options to buy more
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & shared parental leave, with more enhancements the longer you’re with us – plus family-friendly coaching for parents returning to work
- Formal and informal flexible working to help you strike the right balance
- Hybrid working allowance of £500, supporting you with travel to the office, as well as home working costs (internet, desk, chair etc)
Where to find us
Good Energy is based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.We’re just a two-minute walk away from the train station, with fast connections to Bristol, Swindon and the surrounding area.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive business, one which attracts, develops and retains talented people from different walks of life, uniting them in delivering on our purpose; creating a cleaner, greener world.
Flexibility and work-life balance are really important to us. We offer hybrid working, with one mandatory team anchor collaboration day in the office per week.
Where you work for the rest of the week is for you to decide – whether this be at home or in the office. Having only one office means that when you do come in for your anchor day, you’ll meet lots of other people around the business, offering a friendly, diverse and community-based environment to work and network in.
Trusted and reviewed by…
All Good Energy tariffs are accredited as Uswitch Green Tariff Gold Standard
Good Energy is the first energy company to be approved as a “100% renewable electricity provider” by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
We always aim to do the right thing not just for our customers, but for our own people too. We’re proud to be a Living Wage employer.
We’re one of the top 50 companies to work for in the South West, as voted for by our wonderful team.