- Bespoke heat pump systems designed around your home
- New builds, retrofits and period properties all covered
- Designed with optimum efficiency in mind, reaching an average of 340%*
- Average carbon saving of 65% compared to gas boilers**
- Ideal option for off-grid properties with oil or LPG tanks
- 10-year warranties and remote monitoring capabilities for long-term reassurance.
Why choose a Good Energy heat pump?
Green tech made simple
We take a whole- home approach to your installation. Our in-house green heating specialists design, install and look after your heating system to make sure getting efficient, green and comfortable heating is as simple as possible.
Ultimate peace of mind
Our support doesn’t finish when your install does. With 10-year warranties and remote, digital check-ins on your heat pump’s performance, we’re on hand to keep your heating in top condition.
Performance tested in real homes
The way we design and install our heat pumps makes them over 20% more efficient than industry standards on average. Cutting your carbon footprint and costing you less to run.
See the difference a heat pump makes.
Replacing gas or oil heating is one of the biggest ways to reduce the environmental impact of your home. Use our new carbon calculator to see how you can cut your emissions by upgrading to an air source heat pump. Crunch the numbers now.
What type of home do you live in?
How many people live in your household?
Here’s how much carbon you could save
Annual impact (tonnes of CO2e)1.5
Equivalent to mugs of tea
less carbon than a gas boiler66%
Equivalent to trees planted
Lifetime impact (tonnes of CO2e)22.1
The weight of average