About Good Energy
Good Energy is a British renewable electricity company with a difference.
Founded in 1999, our mission at Good Energy is to transform the UK energy market by helping homes and businesses to be part of a sustainable solution to climate change.
By joining Good Energy you will be part of a community of homes and businesses that either:
- buys 100% renewable power, through switching their supply
- generates renewable power in their own homes, or
- invests in renewable power as a shareholder of Good Energy.
Simply by switching to Good Energy you are helping to support a cleaner, greener future powered by renewables.
Why Good Energy is different.
- All of the electricity Good Energy provides comes from over 1,000 different locations across the UK, harnessing local, natural sources like sunshine, wind, rain and biofuels. We even own some solar and wind sites including Delabole Wind Farm in Cornwall,
WoolbridgeSolar Park in Dorset and Hampole Wind Farm in Yorkshire. And we’ve invested in the planned Tidal Lagoon in Swansea Bay to further diversify our sources of renewable energy with hydroelectricity
- We offer carbon neutral green gas. 6% of our gas comes from biomethane - gas produced from organic matter, such as manure and sewage, here in the UK
- We don’t think the energy market needs to be complex and mysterious. That’s why we offer simple tariffs for both electricity and gas
- We’re one of the UK's largest Feed-In Tariff providers
- We want to inspire a UK energy revolution and break the stranglehold of the big, old-fashioned energy generators and move to a cleaner, greener future.
Ready to switch?