- Support independent renewable generation that’s fighting climate change.
- Benefit from 5* customer service from a friendly team – plus lots of options to manage your account digitally.
- Buy from an energy supplier that’s independently accredited by Friends of the Earth, Which? and Uswitch.
Genuinely green energy
We match all the power you use at home with 100% renewable electricity generated here in Britain by independent green heroes.
Our electricity is all from certified renewable sources: wind, solar, hydro and biogen. 10% of our gas is renewable biogas, with all emissions offset by investing in clean energy projects around the world.
By switching your home to renewables, you’ll be standing up for our planet and helping power a cleaner, greener future for everyone.
The first tariffs to be rated green Tariff Gold Standard
The ONLY Which? Eco provider for Energy 3 years running.
Proudly recommended as an energy supplier that cares for our planet.
An Ethical Consumer ‘Best Buy’ for Energy for over 15 years.
Rated 5 stars for customer service
“Thank you Natasha for your reply to my email I have now received the details via email”
“All aspects of our account very well explained and handled. Thanks in particular to Rachael”
“Great service from Donna over the last few days trying to untangle a query for me. She was very patient and tenacious in making sure the issue was resolved. Thank …”
“Just spoken with Lou Mccarthy from GOOD ENERGY to ask for a payback on my bill. Lou was professional, calm and certainly knew her stuff. She answered my questions calmly …”
Good Energy tariffs
Standard Variable tariff
100% renewable electricity, sourced from over 2,000 independent British generators.
- Cuts your carbon emissions
- Fairly priced to reflect the cost of genuinely supporting renewable generation
- Variable rate
Smart EV tariff
Power your car with sun, wind and water.
- 5 hours of off-peak electricity (12am-5am) at 9.4p/kWh
- Wake up to a full charge from just £3.76*
- Smart meter only.
Solar Savings export tariff
Do you have solar panels? Add an export tariff to your account to get paid for the power you share.
- Variable rate – currently paying 15p/kWh exported
- Earn over £200 a year on average ***
- Available with a smart meter and a Good Energy Standard Variable or Smart EV supply tariff.
Good Energy supply tariffs are exempt from Ofgem’s energy price cap due to the support they provide for renewable energy generation. Our tariffs are priced to reflect the work it takes to match your energy usage with electricity sourced from independent British generators that are making the grid greener.
More than just an energy supplier…
*Price from Zapmap’s home charging calculator, based on fully charging the UK’s most popular EV, the Nissan Leaf 40 kWh at 9.4p/kWh, which takes 5.7 hours using a 7kW charger.
** The average UK household solar array (3.25kW) produces 2,874kWh and exports 50% of this. An export of 1,437kWh, at 15p per kWh equals an average payment of £215 a year. You may earn more or less than this depending on the volume of electricity you export.