Pukka Tea Business Competition Terms and Conditions
This prize draw (the Competition) is run in conjunction with Pukka Herbs. The prize for the Competition is 8 boxes of Pukka matcha tea. The terms and conditions for the Competition are as follows:
- The promoter is: Good Energy Limited, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom (Good Energy).
- The Competition is open to all businesses within the UK, excluding all employees of Good Energy Group or Pukka Herbs, their connections and immediate family members as reasonably determined by Good Energy or Pukka Herbs (as applicable).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Competition. Entries must be received through goodenergy.co.uk/organic-sept. Good Energy accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Good Energy only accepts entries submitted by entrants using a valid email address. Entries received via automated entry services or through bulk third-party submissions will automatically be disqualified from the Competition.
- The Competition will run from 2pm on 28 July 2016 and will close at 5pm on 31 October 2016. Any entries made after this time will not be included in the Competition.
- Good Energy reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Good Energy is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
- The Competition prize draw selection will be final and no correspondence relating to the Competition will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days after the draw date by the e-mail address provided and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. In the event that a response is not received from the winner within 31 days, Good Energy reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with the process described above.
- There is no monetary alternative to the prize and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
- The Competition winner may be required to take part in post-competition publicity. The winner’s name and photograph may be displayed on the website and any related public relations material.
- Good Energy may contact any entrants from time to time with marketing offers and other news using the contact details submitted. You may already have indicated your preference when entering this Competition but if you do not wish to receive marketing offers or other news you must let Good Energy know. You can unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of Good Energy’s e-mails. Good Energy will process all personal data in accordance with UK data protection legislation. Personal data will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Good Energy reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
Ready to switch?