Our annual Purpose Report documents all the progress we have made towards our purpose, which is to power the choice of a cleaner, greener future, together.
It covers everything from how we worked with our community of generators, through advances on our digital offering, to changes we made to help our people be healthier, happier and greener.
The top 10 highlights include:
- Launching our ‘ways to be good’ campaign, helping to change the conversation about energy.
- Taking Feed-in Tariff applications online, making it even simpler to sign up as a small-scale generator.
- Putting our new app into pilot.
- Launching PriceTrack. A new, free service giving renewable generators more certainty on their power price.
- Being awarded the highest level rating as a Feed-in Tariff licensee from our regulator Ofgem.
- Achieving a baseline reduction in carbon emissions from our business operations of 10.57%.
- Signing up business customers including Blenheim Palace, Farmdrop and Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Partnering with STEMettes to encourage more young women to consider STEM careers.
- Teaming up with Mental Health First Aid England to train 11 first aiders to be the front line for any of our people who are struggling.
- And continuing to empower over 250,000 customers to fight climate change, by enabling them to use, generate and share clean energy.