From supporting your career development to health and wellbeing, we’re committed to looking after our people. Here are some of our main benefits:
Something extra from us to you
- Annual Travel allowance to support with the cost of travelling to our office
- Annual Remote allowance to support your home working costs i.e. Utility bills, equipment etc.
- Annual development allowance to enable you to benefit from external training courses
Work – life harmony
- Option to purchase extra leave in addition to the standard 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Extra leave for long service and your birthday off every year
- Hybrid & remote working
- Enhanced Parental Leave
Greener for good
- Lease a fully maintained electric, hybrid or low emission vehicle
- Staff discount on 100% renewable electricity
- Have your commute carbon offset
Health & wellbeing
- Company funded Health Cash plan for reimbursement on everyday health care costs
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting with life’s challenging moments – whether professional or personal – with access to a virtual GP
- Discounted gym memberships with a platform for further shopping discounts and savings
Investing in your future
- Ethical pension scheme with employer matched contributions up to 7.5%
- Signature skills programme for personal, leadership and communication development
- Awards for Long Service with additional annual leave and financial vouchers.
What’s it like to work at Good Energy?
As well as benefits, we work hard to make sure we have opportunities to connect with colleagues at work and maintain an inclusive, inviting culture. From a lovely open plan office space to free monthly lunches, after-work drinks to regular sports and social clubs we hope there is something for everyone.