MRS CRUNCH WIN UP TO A YEAR OF FREE ELECTRICITY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This prize draw is run by Good Energy. The prize for this draw is up to a year’s supply of
electricity from Good Energy up to the value of £550 for private household use. Terms and
conditions are as follows:
- The promoter of this prize draw is Good Energy (Company Number 03899612).
- The prize draw is called 'Mrs Crunch Win up to a Year of free electricity.
- There is one (1) prize of up to a year’s free electricity up to the value of £550. The Prize is provided by Good Energy Limited, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill,
Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom. Company Number 03899612
- The prize draw is open to all private UK residents aged 18 or over who live at a UK
mainland address. As Good Energy cannot supply households in Northern Ireland,
the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man as they are not on the National Grid Network
the Prize cannot be provided to these households. The households must also have a
single rate credit meter, an Economy 7 meter, E10 meter or a pre-payment
electricity meter which has not been de-energised. The Prize is also only valid for
Customers in UK mainland households with electric meter profiles 1-2.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of Good Energy, their families, agents or
any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Only one Prize is available per household. The Prize is non-exchangeable and is not
transferrable between households. No cash alternative is offered.
- Good Energy only accepts entries submitted by individual entrants using a valid
email address. Entries received via automated competition entry services or through
bulk third-party submissions will automatically be disqualified from the prize draw.
- Entrants need the permission of the bill payer to enter the prize draw.
- The promotion will run from 12.01am on Thursday 15 September 2016 to 11.59pm
on Friday 30 September 2016. Any entries made after this time will not be included
in the prize draw.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by an independent computer
process on Monday 3 October 2016 (the Draw Date). The draw selection will be final
and no correspondence relating to the draw will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within 5 days after the Draw Date by the email address or
phone number provided. In the event that a response is not received from the
winners within two (2) weeks of the Draw Date, Good Energy reserves the right to
select an alternative winner.
- Winners must choose a Prize start date within 12 months of the Draw Date. If the
winners decide to cancel their contract with Good Energy at any point during their
contract with all, or any part of, the Prize credit remaining on their account, Good
Energy reserves the right to cancel the remaining credit.
- The prize is based upon the premise that the average household annual electricity
consumption is £550. In the event that the winner uses all £550 of free electricity
credited to their account before the end of a year from the Prize start date the
winner will be liable to pay for any electricity used after the credit ends. The Prize
will not be honoured if Good Energy is unable to provide a supply of mains electricity
to the winner’s property.
- Good Energy have the right to amend or vary the promotion at any time without
providing notice. The decision of Good Energy in respect of the promotion shall be
- The prize winner may be required to take part in publicity related to the prize draw
which may include the publication of their name and photograph on Good Energy
websites and any other media.
- By entering the draw, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be used by Good
Energy only insofar as required for the arrangement of the Prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit
to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Ready to switch?