Wellness Break Terms and Conditions
This competition is run by Good Energy. The prize for this competition is a 3 night stay at Combe Grove.
Terms and conditions are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Good Energy Limited, Monkton Hill, Monkton Reach, Chippenham SN15 1EE (company registration number 03899612) (Good Energy).
- The competition is called “Are you dreaming of a Relaxing Wellness Break” (the Competition).
- There is one prize only which will consist of a 3 night stay at Combe Grove (the Prize).
- By entering the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All sections of the entry must be completed in full by the applicant in order to be eligible for the Prize.
- The Competition is not open to employees of Good Energy, their families, agents or any third party that Good Energy considers (in its absolute discretion) to be directly associated with administration of the Competition.
- The Prize is not exchangeable.
- Good Energy only accepts entries submitted by individual entrants using a valid email address and/or customer account numbers. Entries received via automated competition entry services or through bulk third-party submissions will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
- Entrants need the permission of the bill payer to enter the Competition.
- The Competition submission period will run from 12.01am on 13 March 2018 to 11.59pm on 27 March 2018. Any entries made after this time will not be eligible to win. No responsibility will be accepted for corrupted, lost or late entries.
- Only one entry is allowed per entrant. Duplicates will result in disqualification.
- There will be one overall winner, selected randomly by Good Energy by 30 March 2018 (the Draw Date).
- The winning selection will be final and no correspondence relating to the draw will be entered into by Good Energy.
- The winner will be notified within ten working days of the Draw Date using the email address or phone number provided in the entry form.
- In the event that a response is not received from the winner within four weeks of the Draw Date, Good Energy reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Good Energy has the right to amend or vary the Competition at any time without providing notice. The decision of Good Energy in respect of the Competition shall be considered final.
- The Prize winner may be required by Good Energy to take part in publicity and marketing promotion related to the Competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph on the Good Energy websites and any other media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Competition shall be passed on to Good Energy only insofar as required for (a) the arrangement of the Prize and (b) marketing purposes (if you have consented to receiving Good Energy marketing material).
- The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Claiming your prize
General Rules: The prize is a 3 night stay in a Manor House Suite with breakfast at Combe Grove Sunday to Thursday only. The stay is subject to availability and does not include any extras. No cash alternative or refund will be given and winners must be over 18. The competition is not open to employees of Combe Grove or their families.
Combe Grove will not be responsible for any transport or additional costs incurred in the acceptance or fulfilment of the prize. The 3 night break must be booked and taken before 30 September 2018.
Standard terms and conditions of a holiday booking apply - see website for details: http://combegrove.com/terms/.
Ready to switch?