Thomas Cook Staff Offer Promotional Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer
The Offer is called the “Thomas Cook Staff Offer” (the “Offer”).
The Offer is provided by Good Energy Limited (“We”, “Us” or “Our”).
2. Application of these Terms and Conditions
By applying for the Offer, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions only relate to the Offer. Our standard Terms and Conditions for the supply of electricity and gas will apply to any gas and/or electricity that we supply to you once you become a customer.
3. The ‘Offer’
If you satisfy all of the eligibility criteria set out in Clause 4 at the time that you become Our customer, We will apply the discount set out below in equal amounts up to the maximum amount in each of the first twelve months that We supply electricity and/or gas to you:
- £50 if You switch Your domestic electricity supply to Us; or
- £50 if You switch Your domestic gas supply to Us; or
- £100 if You switch Your domestic electricity and gas supply to Us.
At the end of the first twelve months in which we supply electricity and/or gas to you this Offer shall cease to apply but the Contract shall remain in place in respect of all electricity and or/gas that We supply to You. The discount will be applied to your account balance. We will not make cash payments.
4. Eligibility criteria
This Offer can’t be used alongside any other promotion which We may make available from time to time.
Our Offer is available to people who:
- become a new customer of Ours by August 31st 2018;
- quote ‘TCSTAFF18’ at the point of sign up;
- agree to take a supply of electricity and/or gas under Our standard terms and conditions of supply;
- have meter profiles 1-2 (domestic);
- live at a UK mainland address and are a UK resident; and
- are aged 18 or over.
Our Offer is not available to:
- Our employees or their immediate families or households;
- customers who do not satisfy the criteria set out above;
- customers with pre-payment meters or smart meters operating in “prepayment” mode;
- customers whose meter is de-energised
- people who are already our wonderful customers (thanks)! or
- people who are in the process of switching to us already and are awaiting a supply start date.
Only one Offer is available per household.
We are unable to supply households in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
By applying for the Offer, You confirm that you are eligible to do so.
5. Cancellation of the Offer
The Offer will not be honoured if:
- you decide to cancel the application before the supply goes live;
- your supply contract is terminated before we have issued you with your first quarterly bill; or
- if We are unable to provide the supply of mains electricity or gas to your property.
We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Offer where, acting reasonably, We consider it necessary to do so.
6. Switching from another supplier
We will not compensate You for any losses that You suffer as a result of switching to Us from Your existing energy supplier.
Ready to switch?