Good Energy Summer 2018 ‘Win a year’s free energy for your home’ Ts&Cs
This prize draw is run by Good Energy. There are two prizes for this draw of one year of free energy for your home. Terms and conditions are as follows:
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Good Energy, Monkton Hill, Monkton Reach, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1EE. Company Number: 03899612
2. The prize draw is called ‘Win a year of free energy for your home from Good Energy’.
3. There are two separate prizes of a year’s supply of free energy: both gas and electricity, up to a maximum electricity usage of 4,600kWh and gas usage of 18,000kWh per winning household (each a Prize). The Prizes are provided by Good Energy Limited, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom. Company Number: 03899612 (Good Energy).
4. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who live at a UK mainland address. Households based in Northern Ireland, the Channels Islands or the Isle of Man cannot take part in this draw as they are not on the National Grid Network. Participating households must also have a single rate credit meter or an Economy 7 meter. Customers with a SMART meter will lose functionality until such time as Good Energy can support SMART meters. The Prize is only valid for domestic Customers with electric meter profiles 1-2.
5. The prize draw is not open to employees of Good Energy, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
6. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. Only one Prize is available per household address. The Prize is non-exchangeable and is not transferrable between energy suppliers, individuals or households. No cash alternative is offered. A switch away from Good Energy to another energy supplier at any time shall result in cancellation of the Prize.
8. Good Energy only accepts entries submitted by individual entrants using a valid email address. Entries received via automated competition entry services or through bulk third-party submissions will automatically be disqualified from the prize draw.
9. Entrants need the permission of the bill payer to enter the prize draw.
10. The promotion will run from 08:00 24th May 2018 to 11.59pm on 31st July 2018. Any entries made after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
11. Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
12. Winners will be notified within five days after the Draw Date by the email address or phone number provided. In the event that a response is not received from the winners within two weeks of the Draw Date, Good Energy reserves the right to select an alternative winner(s).
13. Winners must choose a Prize start date within 12 months of the Draw Date. If the winners decide to cancel their contract with Good Energy at any point during their contract with all, or any part of, the Prize credit remaining on their account, Good Energy reserves the right to cancel the remaining credit.
14. Good Energy will consider a payment of up to £60.00 should the winning entrant require the payment of Exit Fees from an existing Fixed Term Contract with their current supplier in order to switch to Good Energy.
15. The Prize will not be honoured if Good Energy is unable to provide a supply of mains electricity to the winner’s property.
16. Good Energy has the right to amend or vary the promotion at any time without providing notice. The decision of Good Energy in respect of the promotion shall be considered final.
17. The prize winners may be required to take part in publicity activities related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph on the Good Energy websites and any other media.
18. By entering the draw, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion shall be passed on to Good Energy only insofar as required for the arrangement of the Prize and marketing purposes if you have consented to receiving Good Energy marketing material.
20. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Ready to switch?