‘Help us shape the future’ competition Ts&Cs
This competition is run by Good Energy. The prize is a Tesla Powerwall and a year of free 100% renewable electricity. Terms and conditions are as follows:
1. The promoter of this competition is Good Energy, Monkton Hill, Monkton Reach, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1EE. Company Number: 03899612
2. The competition is called ‘Help us shape the future’.
3. The prize is a Tesla Powerwall and the installation of the Tesla Powerwall by a Tesla approved installer and a year’s supply of free electricity, up to a maximum electricity usage of 4,600kWh per winning household (the Prize). The Prize is provided by Good Energy Limited, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom. Company Number: 03899612 (Good Energy).
4. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who live at a UK mainland address. Households based in Northern Ireland, the Channels Islands or the Isle of Man cannot take part in this competition as they are not on the National Grid Network. Participating households must also have a single rate credit meter or an Economy 7 meter. Customers with a SMART meter will lose functionality until such time as Good Energy can support SMART meters. The Prize is only valid for domestic Customers with electric meter profiles 1-2.
5. All sections of the online competition survey, accessed via the Good Energy website, must be completed by the applicant in order to be eligible to win the Prize.
6. The competition is not open to employees of Good Energy, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
7. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
8. Only one Prize is available per household address. The Prize is non-exchangeable and is not transferrable between energy suppliers, individuals or households. No cash alternative is offered. A switch away from Good Energy to another energy supplier at any time shall result in cancellation of the Prize.
9. Good Energy only accepts entries submitted by individual entrants using a valid email address. Entries received via automated competition entry services or through bulk third-party submissions will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
10. Entrants need the permission of the bill payer to enter the competition.
11. The competition will run from 08:00 9th June 2018 to 11.59pm on 14th September 2018.
Any entries made after this time will not be included in the competition.
12. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
13. The winner will be notified within five days after the draw date by the email address or phone number provided. In the event that a response is not received from the winner within two weeks of the notification Good Energy reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
14. The winner must choose a start date for the commencement of the electricity supply element of the Prize within 12 months of the Draw Date. If the winner decides to cancel their contract with Good Energy at any point during their contract with all, or any part of, the Prize credit remaining on their account, Good Energy reserves the right to cancel the remaining credit.
15. Good Energy will consider a payment of up to £60.00 should the winning entrant require the payment of Exit Fees from an existing Fixed Term Contract with their current supplier in order to switch to Good Energy.
16. The Prize will not be honoured if Good Energy is unable to provide a supply of mains electricity to the winner’s property
17. Good Energy has the right to amend or vary the competition at any time without providing notice. The decision of Good Energy in respect of the promotion shall be considered final.
18. The Prize winner may be required to take part in publicity activities related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph on the Good Energy websites and any other media.
19. By entering the competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. Good Energy may wish to use some of the answers provided to the ‘Help us shape the future’ survey for promotional purposes. By entering into this competition, you agree to let us arrange this.
22. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Ready to switch?