Future 25 Offer Ts and Cs
Thanks for taking the time to review our Offer. Although we are determined to achieve a cleaner, greener future for everyone, we do have some terms and conditions which we’ve set out below (the “Terms and Conditions”).
- The Offer
The Offer is called the “Shape the Future 2018 Switch Offer” and the terms of which are described within these Terms and Conditions (the “Offer”). The Offer is provided by Good Energy Limited (company number 3899612) whose registered office is at Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom (“We”, “Us” or “Our”).
- Application of these Terms and Conditions
By applying for the Offer, You are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions only relate to the Offer and are in addition and supplemental to Our standard terms and conditions for the supply of electricity and gas which will apply should you become Our customer.
- The discount
- You satisfy all of the eligibility criteria set out in Clause 4;
- You switch Your domestic supply of gas, electric or dual fuel to Us; and
- You apply for and are accepted by us for the Offer;
then You will receive a credit of £25 to your first quarterly bill with Us (for the avoidance of doubt, We will not make cash payments to You in lieu of credits).
- Eligibility criteria
The Offer is only available to people who:
- become a new customer of Ours between 25 June 2018 and 30 September 2018;
- quote “Future25” at the point of sign up;
- agree to take a supply of electricity and/or gas under Our standard terms and conditions of supply;
- have meter profiles 1-2 (domestic);
- live at a UK mainland address and are a UK resident;
- are aged 18 or over; and
- Do not fall into any categories of ineligible individuals set out in clause 5.
- Ineligible individuals
Our Offer is not available to:
- Our employees or their immediate families or households;
- customers who do not satisfy the criteria set out in Clause 4.1;
- customers with pre-payment meters or smart meters operating in “prepayment” mode;
- customers whose meter is de-energised
- people who are already our wonderful customers (thanks!); or
- people who are in the process of switching to us already and are awaiting a supply start date.
- General Conditions
This Offer can’t be used alongside any other promotion which We may make available from time to time. Only one Offer is available per household. We are unable to supply households in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. By applying for the Offer, You confirm that you are eligible under these Terms and Conditions to do so. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Cancellation of the Offer
The Offer will not be honoured if You decide to cancel the application before the supply goes live or if We are unable to provide the supply of mains electricity or gas to your property. We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Offer where it becomes necessary to do so at any time without notice to you. The decision to accept You for the Offer is wholly at Our discretion.
- Switching from another supplier
We will not accept any liability for costs or liabilities incurred by You or for any losses that You suffer as a result of switching to Us from Your existing energy supplier.
Ready to switch?