National Trust promotional offer Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, who apply for electricity and/or gas under the Good Energy /National Trust offer, and will be honoured when their supply goes live.
2. This offer is available from 7th November 2015 to the 5th of November 2017.
3. Households switching electricity will receive a gift card worth £20 for the National Trust. A subsequent payment of £20 will also be made to the National Trust for each twelve month period that the household is supplied by Good Energy.
4. Households switching both gas and electricity will receive a gift card worth £40 for the National Trust. A subsequent payment of £40 will also be made to the National Trust for each twelve month period that the household is supplied by Good Energy.
5. Only one offer is available per household or business address
6. Offer only valid for electric meter profiles 1-4 (Domestic and small business)
7. To receive the offer you must live at a UK mainland address and be a UK resident aged 18 or over (Good Energy cannot supply households in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man as they are not on the national grid network).
8. The offer is not available to: (a) households already supplied by Good Energy; (b) to those who have already applied and are awaiting a supply start date(s)
9. The offer will not be honoured if an applicant decides to canceltheir application prior to supply going live or if Good Energy are unable to provide the supply of mains electricity.
10. Vouchers will be sent by letter with a gift card or online redemption code enclosed within 30 days of going live. Vouchers must be claimed by date specified on the voucher.
11. To receive the offer National Trust or NT40 must be quoted at point of sign up.
12. There is no cash alternative available. The offer may vary or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. The following terms and conditions apply to National Trust gift cards:
1. Gift cards can be redeemed at most National Trust properties (in England, Wales and Northern Ireland), in our shops, cafés and admission points or used towards membership fees. They can also be used for National Trust holiday cottage telephone bookings.
2. Gift cards cannot be used for other telephone purchases or any online purchases.
3. Gift cards are not valid against the purchase of more gift cards, virtual gifts or original artworks. National Trust cards cannot be accepted at certain on-site outlets not operated by the National Trust.
4. If you do not spend the entire amount on the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each purchase and shown on your printed receipt. The balance can be used against future purchases.
5. Gift cards can be used as part payment for a transaction with the balance being paid by another accepted method.
6. If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of lower price or a refund, any money owing will be issued as a gift card.
7. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. The National Trust cannot be held liable for lost or stolen cards – please protect them as you would cash.
9. Your gift card will expire 24 months after the date of issue and any remaining balance cancelled on expiry. We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time and take appropriate action, including cancellation of a card, if necessary, in return for an appropriate refund.
10. Nothing in these terms affect your rights at law (for instance, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015). Please see the Citizens Advice website at citizensadvice.org.uk for more details.
11. Please note: Gift cards can only be sold and redeemed at our places with Barclaycard payment machines -they can’t be used at properties without them. This is usually our very small properties which may not have a shop or restaurant. The main exceptions to this are Giant’s Causeway, St Michael’s Mount, Porth y Swnt - Aberdaron shop & Waddesdon Manor where gift cards cannot be redeemed or purchased. If you are planning a visit to spend your gift card you may like to contact the property to be certain gift cards can be accepted.
12. Anniversary payments are only made to The National Trust whilst the organisation remains in partnership with Good Energy, and for 14 months afterwards.
Promoter: Good Energy, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom. Company No. 04000623
Ready to switch?