Switch a property now
The process of switching a property’s’ electricity and gas supplies is straight forward, and easy.
The switch usually takes around 3-5 weeks so works best if the property is void for at least 3 weeks.
- Complete the Let Estate switch form below (with nominated Property staff as primary contact and National Trust as customer).
- Good Energy will then process the switch.
- There is a 14-day cooling off period where the switch can be cancelled. The property contact will receive a copy of the T&Cs within this time.
- After the 14-day cooling off period has expired Good Energy will continue to process the switch.
- About a week before the switch takes place, the property contact will receive a letter advising of the date the switch will take place. Good Energy will require a meter reading on this date to ensure the property is switched with an actual reading.
- The meter reading can be submitted online, by calling 0800 254 0000 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Once Good Energy has the start meter reading, this will be shared with the previous supplier so they can provide a final bill.
Bills will be sent to the primary contact at National Trust and can be paid on receipt of bill.
Switch your property
* indicates mandatory fields
Ready to switch?