Friends of the Earth donation switch offer Terms and Conditions
Terms for this offer from Good Energy
Offer details valid from 17 June 2019
The following terms are specific to the Good Energy offer in partnership with Friends of the Earth Limited (the “Scheme”) and are in addition to Mention Me’s full terms and conditions which apply to the use of the Mention Me platform (available here https://mention-me.com/help/tnc_f/site)
By participating in the Scheme, you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions:
Authorised Recipient – means supporters of the Partner
Customer – means a customer of Good Energy for the supply of electricity and/or gas to their domestic property
Good Energy – means Good Energy Limited (company number 03899612) with registered office at Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, SN15 1EE (and its successors and assignees)
Partner – means Friends of the Earth Limited (company number 1012357) with registered office at 1st Floor, the Printworks, 139 Clapham Road, London, SW9 OHP.
Offer – means the offer specified below at clause 2.1
Supply Terms – means Good Energy’s General and Specific Terms and Conditions for Domestic Customers (available at www.goodenergy.co.uk/terms-and-conditions-library) which apply to all Customers
Supply Start Date – means the date which Good Energy takes over supply of electricity and/or gas to your property
- The Offer
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Good Energy will grant you £50 credit on your energy supply account with Good Energy (“Good Energy Credit”) and make a donation to the Partner of up to maximum of £50 (“Donation”) when you become a new Customer of Good Energy.
- The Good Energy Credit will be credited to your energy supply account when you have passed your Supply Start Date. In order to remain eligible for your Good Energy Credit, you must remain a Customer of Good Energy for six months after your Supply Start Date. If Good Energy cease to supply you within six months of your Supply Start Date, Good Energy reserves the right to debit the Good Energy Credit from your account.
- Good Energy will not make cash payments to you in lieu of Good Energy Credits and/or Partner Donations.
- Good Energy will make a single Donation to the Partner when you have passed your Supply Start Date.
- This Offer ends 31December 2019
- The Offer is available to Authorised Recipients who:
- are over the age of 18 and a resident of the UK;
- live at a UK mainland address;
- have meter profiles 1 – 2;
- are new Customers of Good Energy and have not been a Customer of Good Energy in the 12 months prior to the Supply Start Date.
- The Offer is not available to:
- households in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man (as they are not on the National Grid Network);
- households already supplied with either electricity or gas (or both) by Good Energy; or
- individuals who have already applied to be supplied with electricity or gas (or both) by Good Energy and are awaiting a supply start date.
- Good Energy reserves the right to verify that you satisfy the eligibility requirements set out above and may require you to provide proof of eligibility.
- Only one Offer is available per household address.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other discount code or offer at the time of switching to Good Energy.
- Good Energy does not accept any liability for any costs charged or liabilities incurred as a result of you changing to Good Energy from your existing energy supplier.
- The Offer will not be honoured if you decide to cancel your application prior to the Supply Start Date or if Good Energy is unable to provide the supply of mains electricity or electricity and gas to your property (for whatever reason).
- Good Energy will actively monitor participation in the Scheme to identify and prevent abuse. Where Good Energy identifies or reasonably suspects abuse of the Scheme, Good Energy may take such action as it considers necessary to stop that abuse and recover Credits. This may include, but is not limited to, reducing, reversing or cancelling Credits. In the event of a dispute, Good Energy’s decision shall be final.
- Nothing in these conditions or participation in this Scheme shall amend or otherwise alter the Supply Terms.
- Good Energy reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse the issue of a Good Energy Credit at any time and for any reason.
- Good Energy may, in its sole discretion, vary any and all elements of the Scheme or these terms at any time without notice.
Ready to switch?