Friends of the Earth donation switch offer Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is called The Friends of the Earth Switch offer
2. The Offer is provided by Good Energy Limited, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom (company registration number 03899612) (Good Energy).
4. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Good Energy will make a donation to The Friends of the Earth of up to a maximum of £50 per qualifying applicant.
4. The Offer is available to individuals and businesses who are new customers of Good Energy and who:
a. quote the relevant promotional code at the point of sign up;
b. have meter profiles 1-4 (domestic and small business);
c. live at a UK mainland address and are a UK resident; and
d. are aged 18 or over.
5. The Offer is not available to:
a. households already supplied with either electricity or gas (or both) by Good Energy; or
b. individuals and businesses who have already applied to be supplied with electricity or gas (or both) by Good Energy and are awaiting a supply start date.
6. Only one Offer is available per household or business address.
7. Good Energy cannot supply households in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man as they are not on the national grid network.
8. The Offer will not be honoured if an applicant decides to cancel their application prior to supply going live or if Good Energy is unable to provide the supply of mains electricity or gas to the applicant’s property.
9. Good Energy will make a single donation to the Beneficiary at the end of each quarter in respect of all successful applications received in that quarter.
10. Good Energy does not accept any liability for any costs charged or liabilities incurred as a result of a Customer changing to Good Energy from their existing energy supplier.
11. Good Energy has the right to amend or vary this Offer at any time without providing notice. The decision of Good Energy in respect of the Offer shall be considered final.
Ready to switch?