Feed-in Tariff for your Business
If you own or manage a portfolio of Feed-in Tariff installations then we’d love to talk to you about providing your FiT.
We are one of the leading FiT providers in the UK, giving our customers an outstanding service and making it as easy as possible for them to access their FiT.
Why switch your FiT to Good Energy?
- We’re the third largest FiT provider in the UK
- We understand challenges faced by housing associations, councils, investors and other FIT portfolio owners
- You'll have a dedicated client adviser
- Great customer service
- Simple, streamlined approach to submitting meter readings and biannual meter verifications
- It's easy to switch your FiT service to us
- Automated meter readings if you're with Meter Online, Openmetrics, Ekkosense or Anesco - we're working to roll this out to more companies shortly.
- Secure FiT payments
- We only sell 100% renewable electricity, our mission is to tackle climate change
How to switch to Good Energy's Feed-in Tariff
We've made switching to Good Energy as straightforward as possible.
All you have to do is sign our FiT agreement and give us a list of addresses or FiT IDs for the sites that you want to switch to us and we’ll do the rest.
We may need to contact you about meter readings once the switch date is agreed with your old supplier but if you prefer you can give us access to your meter reading account and we’ll get the readings for you.
If you’re interested in switching your FiT to us please contact the FIT team by email and we can help you with any questions you have.
What about registering new installations for FiT?
If you’re considering installing new renewable generation you can sign up with us for FiT too. You’ll enjoy all the benefits listed above, and be able to send us your applications in bulk too.
If you’d like to find out more please contact the FiT team by email and we can help you with any questions you have.