Hay Festival Ticket Customer Prize Draw terms and conditions
- The promotor of this prize draw is Good Energy Limited (“Good Energy”), Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, SN15 1EE.
- This prize draw is called the “Hay Festival Customer Ticket Giveaway”.
- The prize draw will start on Thursday 26 April 2018 at and will run to 11:59am on Monday 7 May 2018.
- The prize draw is only open to individuals who are Good Energy customers during the period set out above (the "Customers")
- The prizes are 10 tickets to official events at the Hay Festival 2018. There will be 5 winners who will each win a pair of tickets to one event (“the “Prize”).
- To enter the prize draw, Customers must provide their email address and Good Energy account number via goodenergy.co.uk/hay-festival-tickets.
- 5 winners will be selected at random from the qualifying participants, using a random number generator.
- Winners will be notified within 7 days of the prize draw closing date via email. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of Good Energy sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Good Energy reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected at random from the other Entrants.
- Entrants must be over 18 and residents of the UK.
- The prizes associated with this promotion are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- By entering this prize draw, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and be bound by the rules here outlined.
- Entrants will be deemed to have consented to the transfer of their personal data entered to Good Energy for the purpose of the administration of this prize draw only.
- All entry instructions form part of the prize draw rules.
- Good Energy reserves the right to alter the prize draw rules or remove the prize draw entirely at its own discretion.
- Good Energy reserves the right to verify that all entries and winners have complied with these terms and conditions and refuse further participation in the prize draw where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this competition’s entry requirements.
- These terms and conditions and any issues which may arise in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Ready to switch?