Green Christmas Giveaway terms and conditions
- The competition will officially launch on Monday 11th December 2017.
- Each prize will be advertised across Good Energy’s official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram handles for two working days before winners are selected.
- To be in with a chance to win the prize advertised, participants will need to comment or retweet the post as defined in each post’s instructions.
- Winners will be selected at random from the qualifying participants, using a random number generator.
- Winners will be notified within three working days of entry through the platform via a comment and a private message. If this time has passed, participants should assume that they have not won.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Entrants must be over 18 and residents of the UK.
- The prizes associated with this promotion are non-transferrable and no alternatives will be offered.
- By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and be bound by the rules here outlined.
- Entrants will be deemed to have consented to the transfer of their personal data entered to Good Energy for the purpose of the administration of this competition.
- All entry instructions form part of the competition rules.
- Good Energy reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and refuse further participation in the competition where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this competition’s entry requirements.
- These terms and conditions and any issues which may arise in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such issue.
- Promoter: Good Energy LTD, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, SN15 1EE.
- Terms and conditions of this promotion are correct as of 11th December 2017.
Ready to switch?