Green Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is run by Good Energy. The prize for this competition is a stay in a National Trust holiday cottage worth £500.
Terms and conditions are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Good Energy Limited, Monkton Hill, Monkton Reach, Chippenham SN15 1EE (company registration number 03899612) (Good Energy).
- The competition is called “Are you dreaming of a Green Christmas” (the Competition).
- There is one prize only which will consist of a stay in one of the National Trust’s holiday cottages worth £500 (the Prize).
- By entering the draw, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All sections of the Survey must be completed by the applicant in order to be eligible for the prize.
- The competition is not open to employees of Good Energy, their families, agents or any third party that Good Energy considers (in its absolute discretion) to be directly associated with administration of the competition.
- The Prize is not exchangeable.
- If an applicant switches from Good Energy to another energy supplier before the Prize has been issued, Good Energy may (in its absolute discretion) cancel the Prize.
- Good Energy only accepts entries submitted by individual entrants using a valid email address and/or customer account numbers. Entries received via automated competition entry services or through bulk third-party submissions will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
- Entrants need the permission of the bill payer to enter the Competition.
- The competition submission period will run from 7 December to 22 December. Any entries made after this time will not be eligible to win. No responsibility will be accepted for corrupted, lost or late entries.
- Only one entry is allowed per entrant. Duplicates will result in disqualification.
- There will be one overall winner, selected randomly by Good Energy by 9 January.
- The winning selection will be final and no correspondence relating to the draw will be entered into by Good Energy.
- The winner will be notified within fourteen working days of selecting the final winner using the email address or phone number provided in the Application Form.
- In the event that a response is not received from the winners within two weeks of the notification of prize, Good Energy reserves the right to offer the prize to one of the other candidates.
- Good Energy has the right to amend or vary the promotion at any time without providing notice. The decision of Good Energy in respect of the promotion shall be considered final.
- The prize winner may be required by Good Energy to take part in publicity and marketing promotion related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph on the Good Energy websites and any other media.
- Good Energy may wish to use some of the answers provided for promotional purposes. By entering into this competition, you agree to let us arrange this.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion shall be passed on to Good Energy insofar as required for the arrangement of the Prize and marketing purposes if you have consented to receiving Good Energy marketing material.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Claiming your prize
General Rules: The prize is a National Trust Holiday Cottage/Bunkhouse short break up to the value of £500 (including VAT). The holiday is subject to availability and does not include any extras. No cash alternative or refund will be given and winners must be over 18. The competition is not open to employees of the National Trust or their families. Prize to be chosen from the current National Trust Holiday Cottages website, and cannot be used to purchase National Trust gift cards or vouchers, or redeemed against purchases already made.
The competition winner can use the prize as part payment towards a higher value holiday and pay the balance. The National Trust will not be responsible for any transport or accommodation costs incurred in the acceptance or fulfillment of the prize. The holiday must be booked and taken before 20 October 2018.
Standard terms and conditions of a holiday booking apply - see website for details: http://www.nationaltrustholidays.org.uk/terms-and-conditions.
Ready to switch?