Forest Holidays Ltd offer Terms and Conditions
Thanks for taking the time to review our Offer with our wonderful partners at Forest Holidays. Although we are determined to achieve a cleaner, greener future for everyone, we do have some terms and conditions.
1. The Offer
The Offer is called the “Forest Holidays Switch Offer” (the “Offer”).
The Offer is provided by Good Energy Limited (“We”, “Us” or “Our”).
2. Application of these Terms and Conditions
By applying for the Offer, You are agree to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions only relate to the Offer. Our standard Terms and Conditions for the supply of electricity and gas will apply once you become a customer.
3. The discount
Once You satisfy all of the eligibility criteria set out in Clause 4 at the time that You become Our customer, We will discount to Your first quarterly bill by:
- £25 if You switch Your domestic electricity supply to Us; or
- £50 if You switch Your domestic electricity and gas supply to Us.
The discount will be applied to your account balance. We will not make cash payments.
4. Eligibility criteria
This Offer can’t be used alongside any other promotion which We may make available from time to time.
Our Offer is available to people who:
- become a new customer of Ours between 04 January 2018 and 30 April 2018;
- quote FHJan18 at the point of sign up;
- agree to take a supply of electricity and/or gas under Our standard terms and conditions of supply;
- have meter profiles 1-2 (domestic);
- live at a UK mainland address and are a UK resident; and
- are aged 18 or over.
Our Offer is not available to:
- Our employees or their immediate families or households;
- customers who do not satisfy the criteria set out in Clause 4.1;
- customers with pre-payment meters or smart meters operating in “prepayment” mode;
- customers whose meter is de-energised
- people who are already our wonderful customers (thanks)!or
- people who are in the process of switching to us already and are awaiting a supply start date.
Only one Offer is available per household.
We are unable to supply households in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
By applying for the Offer, You confirm that you are eligible to do so.
5. Cancellation of the Offer
The Offer will not be honoured if You decide to cancel the application before the supply goes live or if We are unable to provide the supply of mains electricity or gas to your property.
We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Offer where it becomes necessary to do so
6. Switching from another supplier
We will not compensate You for any losses that You suffer as a result of switching to Us from Your existing energy supplier.
Ready to switch?