Terms and Conditions: Food Hamper Giveaway
The prizes for this draw are three Cartwrite & Butler Ribbesdale food hampers. Three winners will be selected. Terms and conditions are as follows:
- The promoter is: Good Energy Limited, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom
- The competition is open to all residents within the UK over the age of 18, excluding all employees within the Good Energy Group and Ethical Superstore, their connections and immediate family members as reasonably determined by Good Energy Ltd.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entries must be received through goodenergy.co.uk/competitions.
- Good Energy only accepts entries submitted by individual entrants using a valid email address. Entries received via automated competition entry services or through bulk third-party submissions will automatically be disqualified from the prize draw.
- The competition will run from midday on the 12th of September to midday on November the 30th. Any entries made after this time will not be included in the competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. There is no monetary alternative to the prize.
- The prize draw selection will be final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days after the draw date by the e-mail address provided. In the case that a response is not received from the winner within 31 days, Good Energy Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in post-competition publicity. The winner’s name might be displayed on the website and any related public relations material.
- Good Energy may contact any entrants from time to time with marketing offers and other news using the contact details submitted. You may already have indicated your preference when entering this competition but if you do not wish to receive marketing offers or other news you must let us know. You can unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our e-mails. Good Energy will process all personal data in accordance with UK data protection legislation. Personal data will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering the competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules.
Ready to switch?