Recommend to a friend offer terms and conditions
- The offer is called 'Recommend a Friend to Good Energy' (the Offer).
- The Offer is provided by Good Energy Group PLC, Monkton Reach, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1EE, United Kingdom. Company No. 04000623 (Good Energy).
- The Offer is only available to current Good Energy customers through goodenergy.co.uk/recommend-Good-Energy (Customers) and who take up the Offer between the 1st of August 2016 and the 31st of December 2016.
- To benefit from the Offer, Customers must provide their name, email address, postcode and Good Energy account number.
- To benefit from the Offer, the person who receives Good Energy as a recommendation from a Customer (the Recommendee) must: (a) live at a separate UK mainland address to the Customer; (b) be a UK resident aged 18 and over; (c) use a single rate credit meter, an Economy 7 meter, a pre-payment electricity meter or a gas meter; and (d) have a note of the Customer’s postcode to activate the Offer, and will be asked to provide it at the point of sign up.
- Please note that Good Energy cannot supply households in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man as they are not on the National Grid Network.
- The offer is only valid for electric meter profiles 1-4 (domestic and small business) and is not available to customers that have a de-energised electricity or gas meter.
- Customers may not set up a second account to benefit from the Offer.
- The Customer will receive a £25 credit on their bill, automatically applied to the Customer’s account balance payable, within 60 days of the Recommendee’s supply start date.
- The Recommendee will receive a £25 credit on their bill, automatically applied to the Recommendee’s first bill after their supply is successfully switched to Good Energy.
- In the unlikely event of the credit not being available, Good Energy reserves the right to provide the Customer with a similar reward of equal or greater value.
- Good Energy does not accept any liability for any costs charged or liabilities incurred as a result of a Recommendee changing to Good Energy from their existing energy supplier.
- Good Energy has the right to amend or vary this offer at any time without providing notice. The decision of Good Energy in respect of the offer shall be considered final.
Ready to switch?