Ready to take a stand against the climate crisis?
Good Energy has been helping people fight the climate crisis for over 20 years by enabling them to choose 100% renewable electricity for their homes and businesses. Along with our customers and investors, everyone that works here is part of our purpose of powering a cleaner, greener future.
If you want to help us achieve our purpose, we want to hear from you. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive business that attracts and retains talented people from all walks of life. So whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned professional, find out how we can offer you a career to be proud of.
Living by our values
We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done.
We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.
We value people’s differences and recognise the strength they give us.
We aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, shareholders and futureholders.
From a bonus scheme and matched pension contributions to company social events, we have a lot to offer. Here are some of the highlights.
Investing in your future
- Good Learning platform that provides access to online learning and workshops to help you grow your skills and knowledge from induction onwards
- Signature skills programme for developing personal leadership and communication skills
- Annual development allowance to enable you to benefit from external training courses
- Bespoke executive coaching programme to support those in leadership roles to work towards their goals
Greener for good
- Switch your home to us for discounted 100% renewable electricity
- Get a bike plus safety equipment through the Cycle to Work scheme
- Have your commute carbon offset
- Lease a fully maintained electric or low emission vehicle
- £250 green allowance (if you travel to travel to the office in a sustainable way, generate energy at home or are a Good Energy customer)
Health & wellbeing
- Healthcare cashback plan for support with everyday health costs, from dentist and chiropractor appointments to massages
- Discounted gym membership
- Free subscription to Headspace meditation app
- Workplace support from our team of Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme powered by YuLife, for confidential support with life’s more difficult moments – whether work related or not
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus options to buy more
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & shared parental leave, with more enhancements the longer you’re with us – plus family-friendly coaching for parents returning to work
- Formal and informal flexible working to help you strike the right balance
- Hybrid working allowance of £500, supporting you with travel to the office, as well as home working costs (internet, desk, chair etc)
Where to find us
Good Energy is based in Chippenham, Wiltshire. Our office is just a two-minute walk from the train station, with fast, regular connections to Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Our whole team is currently working from home. When Covid-19 restrictions lift, we are planning to offer a flexible mix of remote and office-based working.
Good for our customers. Good for you.
Ready to switch?