Good Energy sources around 10% of our electricity from SmartGen customers.
Good Energy strongly believes in supporting independent renewable generators by giving them a competitive price for the electricity that they export.
After listening to feedback from our customers, we developed a simplified and easy to understand PPA for our smaller generators.
Good Energy offers a competitive price for the green electricity that you generate with a simple and transparent contract. Every SmartGen customer is supported by Good Energy’s account management team who will be on hand to support you in selling your power.
Whether you are entering the market for the first time or are already an experienced energy professional, our team’s in-depth knowledge of the renewables industry and the specific challenges relating to renewable generation will enable them to provide the support you need, when you need it.
Current SmartGen customer? Submit your Export meter readings to SmartGen@goodenergy.co.uk
Is SmartGen for you?
- Suitable for generators looking for a hassle-free way to sell their green power for a competitive price
- Generators with an installed capacity of between 10-100 kW that export no more than 200 MWh per year
- Suitable for generators accredited under the Feed-in Tariff scheme
What Good Energy can offer…
- A simple contract with a one year rolling contract (renewed April 1st)
- A competitive fixed price for any green electricity that you export to the grid
- Expert guidance and advice on new connections and installing a meter
- Expert assistance with registering and claiming for renewable certificates and embedded benefits
- A dedicated account management team
If you would like to discuss SmartGen with one of the team just give us a call on 0800 254 0001 or email SmartGen@goodenergy.co.uk.
Are you PPA?
Our range of PPAs offer a tailored business pricing service for larger generators with installed capacity of at least 100kW.
Ready to switch?