FiT B2B Newsletter January 2017
Hello and welcome to January 2017's updates to Good Energy's FiT service.
We're the Second Largest FiT Licensee in the UK
Super news! Good Energy is now the second largest Feed-in Tariff (FiT) Licensee by value paid (according to the latest info from Ofgem*). Looking at FiT payments made between October 2015 and September 2016, we’ve paid out £150M including export payments, ahead of almost all of the “Big Six” suppliers, and all other FiT Licensees too.
2016 was another great year for our FiT business, adding 18 new B2B clients and thousands of new domestic FiT customers too.
We’re delighted to have climbed to number two and to play a major role in helping people and businesses that generate their own renewable electricity. This is at the heart of what Good Energy does and it’s the foundation on which a 100% renewable UK needs to be built upon
We've partnered with Ecovision
Are you looking for a company to provide asset management or maintenance services for your PV portfolio? Perhaps your solar panels are coming out of warranty and you need to arrange maintenance cover for them? Well you’ll be pleased to know that Good Energy have teamed up with Ecovision Asset Management to help ensure our FiT clients have a reliable, cost competitive supplier they can partner with to do this.
Ecovision has been active in the renewable energy business since the early days of FiT, installing and managing over 10,000 solar PV systems over the past 5 years.
Ecovision offer the following services:
- Daily and up to half hourly monitoring of all sites to ensure they are generating in line with expectations, including reporting on any faults including non-generation, communication loss and system underperformance
- Cloud based monitoring platform holds all associated site documentation, production and fault data which is backed up daily
- On the ground reactive and preventative maintenance services across England, Wales and Scotland
- Warehousing facilities, stock management and materials acquisition for spare parts
- Full administration services that include:handling all contact between homeowners, tenants and landlords
- management of all site visits
- support on lease contract queries, change of ownership and deed of variation documents
- telephone based fault diagnostics
- feed in tariff submissions and related queries
- Accounting services that include management and financial reporting, Company Secretary duties and audit assistance
- Consultancy services on pre and post acquisition due diligence that include individual site surveys, yield appraisals to full remedial works programs.
Ecovision provides these services at competitive rates, and would be happy to consider providing a combination of some or all of these services to you.
If you would like to find out more, or would like to get in touch with them to discuss these services, please contact Carl Bax at Good Energy on 01249 766778 or by email at email@example.com
An Improved FiT Service is on its Way
At Good Energy we’ve been looking at how we can provide you with an even better service. We made a lot of improvements last year, including launching our automated meter reading submission service, making it a lot easier to register new installations and switch sites to us, and moving our streamlined 2 yearly meter verification processes into BAU. But not content with those improvements, we are making some changes that will improve your experience with us even more.
Later this year we will be moving all our FiT customers to a new IT system built on state of the art hardware. This will mean all FiT administration for our B2B customers will be managed in one place – meaning each customer will get one read reminder, one payment file, one payment and have one account manager for all of your sites. So if you have any “B2C” sites (sites above 30kW capacity) registered with us your FiT administration will be easier.
We’ll send you more information on this once we get closer to launching the new system.
Meet the Team: Alice Deenmamode - our newest client advisor
Alice joined Good Energy on a temporary basis back in Nov 2015. Her talents were clear and she excelled in administration. It wasn’t long before she was coaching and training others in her role and in June 2016 Alice became a full time client advisor.
Before Good Energy - Alice travelled South East Asia and was working in Human Resources and Customer service at Wincanton.
Did You Know – On her travels Alice climbed the highest point Adams Peak, (2243m) of Sri Pada, the 'Holy Footprint' in Sri Lanka. She has a degree in Photography & Moving Image from Birmingham University and is often found snapping pictures of everyday life.
Ready to switch?