Payments and Refunds Administrator
Reports to: Payments and Refunds Performance Lead
What’s the role?
As Payments and Refunds Administrator, you’ll be an integral part of the Customer Services Team, responsible for providing refunds and payments to our supply customers and administering the Feed-In Tariff (FiT) payments to our generators. You’ll be part of a highly focussed team, responsible for helping to manage the refunds and payments processes, with a variety of tasks to be completed. The supply process happens on a daily basis and the FiT payment cycle is quarterly, so you can expect a varied workload requiring your to be flexible and committed to getting the job done in peak periods.
A little more about what you’ll be doing. . .
• supporting Performance Leaders to achieve targets by continually improving productivity, achieving KPI’s and resolving queries and issues
• resolving any concerns raised and when required escalate to the relevant individual or team
• creating, maintaining and sending appropriate customer correspondence
• coordinating large scale customer settlements data
• managing data exceptions & complex technical queries, providing feedback to customers to resolve issues
• assisting with system improvement and testing as well as maintaining process documents
• providing support and guidance to the rest of the business on an ad-hoc basis
• calculating payments to generators
• processing daily the bank statement, and all associated process files
• liaising with external bodies over compliance, fraud and regulatory issues
Is this you?
Are you customer focused and committed to delivering excellent service in a commercial environment? Do you thrive under pressure and take pride in delivering on commitments?
We’re looking for somebody consciousness with a high level of accuracy and outstanding attention to detail. You must have an excellent telephone manner and be effective at non-telephony communications. If you’re an analytical thinker with exceptional problem solving skills with a drive to continually improve then we want to hear from you!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
You must have…
• proven experience of delivering excellent customer service in a fast paced, complex environment with the ability to use multiple systems and processes.
• a flexible approach as you will be working across both Supply and FiT customers
• strong numerical skills
• experience of using Microsoft Excel to an intermediate to advanced level
It would be a bonus if you have…
• a passion for renewable energy and knowledge or experience of renewables, energy and microgeneration.
• experience of working in a similar regulated industry.
• good knowledge of payment processes and associated practices
• intermediate level Microsoft Access skills
• knowledge and understanding of the Feed-in Tariff, Ofgem guidance and associated regulation
• knowledge of BAC’s reporting
Our Purpose: ‘Powering the choice of cleaner greener future, together’
We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done
We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.
We value people’s differences and recognise the strength they give us when we work together
In fulfilling our purpose, we aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, our shareholders and our futureholders.
We also have some amazing benefits that we offer our people, including:
• Bonus at all levels
• Pension matched up to 7.5%
• Holiday Purchase scheme
Along with many more benefits including a location allowance at all levels from 1st April 2019.
Please send over a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to apply.
By applying for a job at Good Energy, you agree that we’ll process your details for the purpose of applying for this vacancy. We’ll have access to your personal information from your application and other materials you submit in support of your application. We’ll retain your personal information on our own systems to facilitate the administration of the recruitment process and we’ll share your application with the relevant hiring manager. We won’t share your information for marketing purposes or with any third parties without your expressed consent (if we decide to perform a psychometric test we’ll require additional consent for being able to profile your personal information). We’ll retain your information if you’re unsuccessful for 6 months unless requested not to at which point your data will be deleted.
Closing date: Sunday 17th February 2019
Ready to switch?