Integration Developer X 2
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Changing the world is no easy task. But in 1999 that’s exactly what Good Energy set out to do. Its purpose is to enable people; in their homes and their businesses to play an important role in protecting their world from climate change, by providing access to locally sourced renewable energy. Fast forward 18 years and the business is now a key player in the renewable energy space, helping shape national debate & policy and enjoying hard earned business success, with strong revenue growth over the last 5 years.
The key to this success is the understanding that significant change can be achieved by individuals and businesses working together to make a difference at scale. “Together” has helped create a high performing team of c275 passionate, skilled and motivated colleagues. “Together” has galvanised thousands of consumers, business customers and renewable suppliers.
The business has recently reviewed its longer term strategy and is now poised to make its next leap forwards, focused on an ambitious growth agenda which delivers long term value for its customers, shareholders and people, enabling the achievement of its purpose to combat climate change.
About the role
The role will focus on using the Agile method to plan, design, develop and launch efficient integration. The integration will be designed, developed and maintained using published company and industry standards and best practices. Key duties and accountabilities of the role will include;
- Work with the project teams to develop/document integration design and requirements
- Design, develop and maintain integrations using published company and industry standards and best practices
- Support, administrate, and troubleshoot existing integrations
- Work closely with internal and external partners to gather requirements and design complex
- business application and data integration solutions
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Help build out operational runbooks and ongoing systems upkeep plans
- Work with project and support teams to complete integration testing
- Prepare code deployment plans
- Contribute to the implementation guidelines for common integration patterns to be implemented by the team
- Contribute to the technical standards, integration principles, patterns, policies and standards
- Design, develop and maintain Integration solutions both on-premise with BizTalk server and in the Azure cloud environment
- End to end integration flows using a DevOps operating model.
- Deployment into production and ongoing support
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and update technical documentation
To be successful in the role, you will have experience of working in an Agile environment, with technical development experience of integration solutions utilising Microsoft BizTalk and Azure. You will be proficient in the understanding, application and implementation of integration patterns, principles and standards including a good understanding of integration security.
You will have proven experience as an integration developer with both on-premise and Azure environments. In addition, a good understanding and experience of SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, C#, .Net will be essential for this role.
Behaviours - Works in a way which role models our values:
We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done.
We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.
We value people’s differences and recognise the strength they give us when we work together.
In fulfilling our purpose, we aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, our shareholders and our futureholders.
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits. Our office in Chippenham is very accessible; we are just a two minute walk from Chippenham train station and within easy reach of surrounding towns and communities.
So if you’d like to be part of this multi award winning, innovative and fast growing ethical energy business, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com.
By applying for a job at Good Energy, you agree that we’ll process your details for the purpose of applying for this vacancy. We’ll have access to your personal information from your application and other materials you submit in support of your application. We’ll retain your personal information on our own systems to facilitate the administration of the recruitment process and we’ll share your application with the relevant hiring manager. We won’t share your information for marketing purposes or with any third parties without your expressed consent (if we decide to perform a psychometric test we’ll require additional consent for being able to profile your personal information). We’ll retain your information if you’re unsuccessful for 6 months unless requested not to at which point your data will be deleted.
Closing date: 23rd September 2018
Ready to switch?