Customer Services Performance Analyst
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + excellent benefits
We are one of the UKs fastest growing green energy companies supplying 100% renewable electricity and green gas to domestic and business customers. Our sustainable and ethical approach to how we do business, combined with our award winning customer service, gives us high levels of customer and employee engagement.
Our purpose is to provide people with a choice to make a cleaner, greener future together. We do this by providing access to locally sourced renewable energy. We set up and own the UK’s first commercial wind farm and have expanded our energy generation capacity with a portfolio of our own wind and solar farms. The company was founded in 1999, is listed on AIM and now employs over 300 people in the historic market town of Chippenham, Wiltshire.
About the role
As the Customer Services Performance Analyst you will be working closely with the Customer Services operational teams to develop insightful reporting to improve performance, improve customer experience, identify root cause issues and provide options/recommendations for resolution/improvement. It is an exciting opportunity as this role works in collaboration with all of Customer Services.
- Develop reporting for Customer Services providing analysis with insight with trend analysis and recommendations. This will include, but not limited to billing, payments, customer contacts, bad debt management, industry interactions, and complaints
- Provide reporting and analysis to support settlement performance, with recommendations on actions, support for action delivery, and analysis of success and improvement opportunities.
- Provide exceptions (validations)/root cause analysis, to identify issues and share that insight with operational teams to allow them to deliver a resolution, working with the teams if required.
- Analyse and report on meter read success by communication channel in response to specific contacts. This could include monitoring 3rd parties and success rates for specific customer contacts across a range of communications channels
- Monitor performance against key SLAs (internal and external) and key risks via data control measures and provide insightful reports to Management team
- Support forecasting modelling, including settlements and smart metering
- Develop reporting tool to monitor daily performance against SLAs
- Develop productivity, quality and efficiency reporting to support development of regular performance scorecard
You will have a strong experience of working with large datasets, databases, and using statistical analysis to interrogate data and communicating analysis clearly. Highly skilled and numerate, you will be a strong communicator with the ability to summarise and report on complex issues for management and provide options/recommendations.
You will be educated to degree level and possess demonstrable knowledge and experience of MS Excel, Visual Basic Application (VBA) and SQL.
Behaviours - Works in a way which role models our values:
Straightforward - We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done.
Determined - We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.
Inclusive - We value people’s differences and recognise the strength they give us when we work together
Fair - In fulfilling our purpose, we aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, our shareholders and our futureholders.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Given the high volume of applications we have received in recent campaigns we recommend you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will close the role sooner than the date specified below if we are able to fill the position.
Closing date: 3rd September 2017
Ready to switch?