Customer Care Team Leader (6 month FTC)
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Hours: Our call centre operate a 4 shift pattern (Early shift, Early Mid,Mid shift and Late shift) core hours are worked Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm and 8am-1pm on a Saturday. Advisor and Team Leaders are only required to work one Saturday out of four, each advisor works a 37.5 hour week.
At Good Energy we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service which we have won multiple "Which?" awards for delivering consistently in recent years. The Customer Care Team Leader role will continue to help achieve and deliver this award winning service to all of our valued customers. In return we offer a competitive salary, benefits package and a great working environment. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that is committed to making a difference to how we think about and source energy in the UK.
As one of our Team Leader’s, you will be part of our award winning Customer Services Department. This department is responsible for the entire customer journey, from sign up to supply. You will manage and inspire a busy operational team, managing the day-to-day workload and allocate resources accordingly. You will help us to ensure that our processes are compliant, reporting requirements are met, and our standards of customer service are always high.
Reporting into the Customer Care Manager, you will be managing operational workflow, ensuring compliance with internal processes and regulatory requirements; collaboratively challenging existing ways of working to deliver efficiencies and service improvements when required. Additionally, you will track and drive achievement using multiple KPI’s at team and individual level, manage resources to meet current and future workload requirements and suggest creative solutions to drive efficiencies and improvements in line with our values.
To join us you’ll need;
- Proven track record of managing people and processes or an aptitude to develop people-management skills
- The ability to motivate and engage others
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail, able to interpret data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Works in a way which role models the values and supporting behaviours:
PIONEER – Anything is possible; challenge the status quo.
- Being curious: asking ‘why’?, looking for new ways of doing things
- Adapting, what already exists to make it better
- Always learning: from other organisations, partners and people. Viewing mistakes as an opportunity to learn.
- Being courageous: having a go, challenging the status quo, standing up for a better approach
- Not giving up easily: having the tenacity to reach stretching goals
LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND – We’re driven by the needs of our customers.
- Asking questions to ensure we understand others
- Seeking feedback, valuing and acting on it
- Standing in the shoes of others: to understand what they need/their perspective
- Valuing differences: alternative points of view, different ways of doing things
- Keeping it simple: knowing life is complicated enough as it is
FRIENDLY – Straightforward and respectful, with a little humour.
- Treating people respectfully: as we want to be treated ourselves
- Being open and straight forwards in how we talk to each other, work together and share information
- Bringing out the best in each other by adapting our approach to people’s different working styles
- Making it OK to disagree – challenging each other constructively to get to a better place
- Not taking ourselves too seriously - keeping a sense of humour and room for a little fun
WIN TOGETHER – Combining the energy and talents of our people and external partners
- Putting our energy into common goals and having a shared understanding of what success looks like
- Playing to each other’s strengths to get a better overall result
- Building trust by doing what we have said we will do
- Travelling at pace with a sense of urgency to get things done
- Making timely decisions and taking collective responsibility for seeing them through
DO THE RIGHT THING – Make a positive difference to the environment, communities, customers, investors and our people
- Role models our values/ethics: makes decisions aligned to them
- Is open and transparent: we foster a culture of honesty and integrity
- Is fair and reasonable: trusts in others, and is trusted
- Is brave: stands up for what is right even if this can be uncomfortable
Given the high volume of applications we have received in recent campaigns we recommend you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will close the role sooner than the date specified below if we are able to fill the position.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com. The closing date is Thursday 27th October 2016.
Ready to switch?