Commercial TPI Manager
Commercial TPI Manager
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission
Changing the world is no easy task. But in 1999 that’s exactly what Good Energy set out to do. Its purpose is to enable people, in their homes and their businesses, to play an important role in combatting climate change, by providing households and businesses access to locally sourced 100% renewable energy. Fast forward to today, and the business is now a key player in the renewable energy space, and despite challenging market conditions has continued to grow profitably over the past 5 years.
The business has recently reviewed its longer term strategy and is now poised to take a leap forwards, focused on a transformational growth agenda which delivers long term value for its customers, shareholders and people. This will enable the achievement of its purpose; powering the choice for customers, of a cleaner greener future. Good Energy now employs over 300 people in the historic market town of Chippenham, Wiltshire.
About the role
As Commercial TPI Manager, you will be part of the I&C Sales team responsible for delivering Good Energy’s sales strategy to I&C customers. The team is specifically responsible for HH and portfolio contract sales and renewals.
A growing part of our business sales acquisitions comes from third party intermediaries and we are creating an exciting new role to manage and develop our relationships and processes within this important channel. This is largely an external facing role and so relationship building is a critical component of this role, but this role will also require internal collaboration with internal resources to ensure targets are met. Other key duties and responsibilities include;
- Develop an expert knowledge about our products and services, and able to clearly articulate the deployment of our business proposition to brokers and TPIs to attract and maintain an engaged channel
- Provide a high quality experience of the Good Energy brand to the TPI channel and build key and sustainable stakeholder relationships to drive and deliver growth in new sales and maintain high retention rates against sales targets
- Put in place clear KPIs, measure and communicate performance against KPIs and identify corrective action to ensure continuous high sales and growth KPI’s are achieved and delivered
- Manage and appropriately allocate the flow of quotation requests to the Business Sales and support teams as required within agreed timelines to deliver to customer needs
- Maintain and monitor contact and activity records on our CRM system to ensure accuracy for reporting and activity scheduling
- Collating and providing analysis and communicating internally with key stakeholders to aid pricing and position based decision making
- Leading and communicate the remuneration for the channel
- Support event-based sales activity such as trade shows and exhibitions as required, seek sales opportunities to leverage and potential new customer relationships
- Work and collaborate alongside the Account Management team to deliver a seamless customer experience and support the wider Business Sales and Development team
- Work at all times in an industry compliant manner and to Good Energy KPIs
You will be a passionate and driven sale’s professional with demonstrable experience of developing new opportunities for business growth. You will possess previous experience in a Commercial TPI Manager role with proven delivery against sales targets.
With a proven track record in delivering sales against high targets and KPI’s, you will possess a high level of industry knowledge with the ability to clearly articulate our proposition whilst building strong sales pipelines.
Additionally, a large part of the role will be building face-to-face client relationships to maximise commercial value so experience in this area will be essential.
Behaviours - Works in a way which role models our values:
We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done.
We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.
We value people’s differences and recognise the strength they give us when we work together.
In fulfilling our purpose, we aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, our shareholders and our futureholders.
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits. Our office in Chippenham is very accessible; we are just a two minute walk from Chippenham train station and within easy reach of surrounding towns and communities.
So if you’d like to be part of this multi award winning, innovative and fast growing ethical energy business, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Given the high volume of applications we have received in recent campaigns we recommend you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will close the role sooner than the date specified below if we are able to fill the position.
Closing date: 20th February 2018
Ready to switch?