Business Sales Support, Industrial and Commercial (I & C)
Up to £20,000 plus excellent benefits
We are one of the UK's fastest growing green energy companies supplying 100% renewable electricity and green gas to domestic and business customers. Our sustainable and ethical approach to how we do business, combined with our award winning customer service, gives us high levels of customer and employee engagement.
Our purpose is to provide people with a choice to make a cleaner, greener future together. We do this by providing access to locally sourced renewable energy.We set up and own the UK’s first commercial wind farm and have expanded our energy generation capacity with a portfolio of our own wind and solar farms. The company was founded in 1999, is listed on AIM and now employs over 300 people in the historic market town of Chippenham, Wiltshire.
About the role
Working within our Business Services Team in this role, you will be providing administrative support to Business Sales and Account Management Team. This team is responsible for delivering Good Energy’s Business to Business Account Management Function, which provides unique and trusted pre and post sales support for our business customers.
You’ll be responsible for managing a small number of relationships to our I&C contracts post-sale, as well as supporting our Account Managers on some administration activities for larger clients.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in customers’ organisations to ensure they are satisfied with our I&C services and that we are retaining them
- Administration of quotes, contracts and other customer-related documentation for I&C customers.
- Liaising with customers and responding to their queries on all types of account issues, and taking end to end responsibility for resolving issues, liaising with other Good Energy teams where required.
- Discussing satisfaction and potential improvements with customers.
- Ensuring compliance within the industry framework, at all times to provide a high quality experience of the Good Energy brand and help maintain high retention rates.
- Providing administrative support for Account Managers where required, e.g. to update their client’s accounts, provide half hourly data sets, meter verifications and payment processing.
- Updating & maintaining the databases used to manage I&C business customers.
You’ll have a previous experience of working in a dynamic business sales function and will be able to demonstrate providing excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will be a confident and engaging communicator and will have excellent influencing skills in order to work effectively across multiple departments as well as externally. You’ll also be confident in interpreting and manipulating data.
You don’t have to have a background in renewable energy but you must be motivated by working for a purpose and values led organisation, and have the capability to learn about a complex industry, fast.
Behaviours - Works in a way which role models our values:
We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done.
We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.
We value people’s differences and recognise the strength they give us when we work together.
In fulfilling our purpose, we aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, our shareholders and our future holders.
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits. Our office in Chippenham is very accessible; just a short drive off the M4 and a two minute walk from the train station.
If you’d like to be part of a multi award winning, innovative and fast growing ethical energy business, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
The closing date for this role is Monday 18th December 2017
Ready to switch?