Join the team
Good Energy is looking for talented people to help us build a more sustainable future for the UK. We’re motivated by the contribution we make every day towards developing the green energy sector and reducing the UK’s carbon emissions.
Life at Good Energy is a little different from your average company. Everyone works in a fun and fast paced environment where your day to day responsibilities will be contributing to a better, more sustainable future for everyone.
Good Energy is providing a blueprint for what UK energy companies can and should look like in the future – including what it offers its employees.
Like any forward looking company we offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy an additional five more days as part of a salary sacrifice scheme
- Company pension scheme where Good Energy will match any contributions you make up to 7.5%
- Fair pay – we are an accredited living wage employer and ensure salaries are benchmarked annually
- Subsidised gym membership and weekly sports clubs
- Christmas and summer parties
If you are engaged by our mission, and feel you have something to add, take a look at the positions currently available within the team below. If none of these sound quite right but you still think you’ve got something great to offer us then don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our people team are always looking for great talent!
- Part-time Sales & Retention Executive (6 month FTC)
- Settlements Performance Manager
- Portfolio Settlements & Risk Manager
- Customer Services Performance Analyst
- Project Development Manager (12 month FTC)
- Customer Marketing Executive (9 Month FTC)
- Metering Advisor (FiT)
- Metering Operations Advisor - 4 Month FTC
- Customer Advisor (Billing) - 3 Month FTC
- System Test Analyst
- Senior Web Developer (Transformation-Digital)
- 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Ready to switch?