join the team
We’re looking for talented people who want to build a more sustainable future for the UK.
Everyone who works at Good Energy is united by a shared purpose: to power the choice of a cleaner, greener future together. This means working in a fun, fast-paced environment where your day-to-day responsibilities will be helping change society’s conversation about energy.
What’s more, we want our business to be as good for you as it is for the environment. So we’ve committed to creating a workplace that gives everyone the support and inspiration to be the best they can be.
This includes paying all our people a living wage, and offering a range of benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy additional days
- Company pension scheme where we match your contributions up to 7.5%
- Flexible working
- Subsidised gym membership and weekly sports clubs
- Green benefits including cycle-to-work scheme, green travel incentive and money off your Good Energy fuel bill.
If you’re inspired by our mission, and feel you have something to add, take a look at the positions available and apply.
None of the roles quite right for you? If you think you’ve got something great to offer us, please get in touch. We’re always on the lookout for talented people who can help us achieve our purpose.
- Metering Services Administrator X 3
- Billing Administrator, Customer Services
- Company Secretarial Administrator (Part-time, 3 days per week)
- Sales Executive (SME)
- Apprentice Service Desk Analyst
- Customer Accounts Administrator
- Collections Agent
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Strategy Project Manager
- Payments and Refunds Administrator
- Customer Care Advisor - Part Time
- Customer Performance Leader
- Proposition Development Analyst
- Deputy Company Secretary/Head of Governance & Risk
- Business Analyst / Scrum Product Owner - (9 - 12 month FTC)
- SMART Training Lead, Customer Services
- Scrum Product Owner
- Product Tech Lead
- Developer Guild Leader
- Business Sales Support Advisor
- Commercial TPI Manager
- QA Engineer
- Customer Marketing Executive
- Customer Care Advisor - Full Time
Ready to switch?